Found I've completed my Exo SC and CBX sets! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master



Thanks so much to;

Cards Team
for Chanyeol
@LoveYooShaSha for Sehun
:saranghae:



Thanks so much to;

@LoveYooShaSha for Xiumin
Cards Team
for Baekhyun and Chen
:saranghae:​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male



Thanks so much to;

Cards Team for Chanyeol
@LoveYooShaSha for Sehun
:saranghae:



Thanks so much to;

@LoveYooShaSha for Xiumin
Cards Team
for Baekhyun and Chen
:saranghae:​
Can u believe, im still close to recompleting both sets again(i think iv completed EXO SC rn). Idk whether to laugh or cry i keep getting them bk.(but it helps my goal of completing deck commons faster, only 140 or so commons more to go!! By my count its around -15 a week roughlt so 10 weeks is 2.5 mths, longer if i get rares from dailies n dont trade for 2 commons.)

Congratz calb, :lovelycooky::bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Can u believe, im still close to recompleting both sets again(i think iv completed EXO SC rn). Idk whether to laugh or cry i keep getting them bk.(but it helps my goal of completing deck commons faster, only 140 or so commons more to go!! By my count its around -15 a week roughlt so 10 weeks is 2.5 mths, longer if i get rares from dailies n dont trade for 2 commons.)

Congratz calb, :lovelycooky::bigcatlove:
Thank you!
:bigcatlove:

I'm rooting for you to complete them again so that you stop getting them.
:icgyu: :pikasmart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Congrats :pepeheart: do you like exo, Cal? :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats :pepeheart: do you like exo, Cal? :sanapray:
Thank you!
:bigcatlove:

Yep, Exo is one of my fave BGs and one of the first I ever heard. I spammed EXO's 'Overdose' when that first came out.
:pandahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Thank you!
:bigcatlove:

I'm rooting for you to complete them again so that you stop getting them.
:icgyu: :pikasmart:
I just trade em away quickly tho.

Can i dm u by discord my spreadsheet n ask u there the total number of cards in deck 1/deck 2, b8, rares n such? Can u post in the ks discord or look me up on discord?
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Thank you!
:bigcatlove:

Yep, Exo is one of my fave BGs and one of the first I ever heard. I spammed EXO's 'Overdose' when that first came out.
:pandahappy:
I see, a guy with a very good musical taste :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I just trade em away quickly tho.

Can i dm u by discord my spreadsheet n ask u there the total number of cards in deck 1/deck 2, b8, rares n such? Can u post in the ks discord or look me up on discord?
I'll sign into Discord now. I think we have a message thread somewhere.
:haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Haha
Reactions: Kamistar
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I'll sign into Discord now. I think we have a message thread somewhere.
:haylul:
Its a dm, i think. Ill look there for u.

Thnx calb.
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Congratulations! :bigcatclap::bigcatlove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread