I've completed my IOI Card set! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations ~
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,958
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Woot congrats.
i was kinda surprised folks are giving back somi cards.
Thanks.
:pikahappy:

Yeah, I would have thought Somi (and even some of these members individually) would have had more collectors lol.

I hv no idea anymore watever the hey how i helped make it possible but congratz.😍🤩🥰😘😗😚😙
Thank you.

You gave me Sohye first ages ago but I made a risky trade with the card to Yachii for something with full intentions of getting Sohye back. It was with him for like a day before I took it back again. So in essence, you gave me the card but Yachii held it for a day lmao.
:pandatea::lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,958
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Thanks.
:pikahappy:

Yeah, I would have thought Somi (and even some of these members individually) would have had more collectors lol.



Thank you.

You gave me Sohye first ages ago but I made a risky trade with the card to Yachii for something with full intentions of getting Sohye back. It was with him for like a day before I took it back again. So in essence, you gave me the card but Yachii held it for a day lmao.
:pandatea::lisalaugh:
Oh i thot i traded with yachii for another card but if it was directly with you then tats a different story, i got another sohye maybe later but rerolled so if i did its gone.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,488
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Thanks.
:pikahappy:

Yeah, I would have thought Somi (and even some of these members individually) would have had more collectors lol.
yea i myself want Mina, Doyoung, Yoojung for sure and this chungha i would keep )
lol really i would want all but somi but would keep somi for the set )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread