Appreciation I've completed my IU card set! (3 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you’re welcome~ and thanks for the Jiyeon again
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Maybe IU's bodyguard will be part of the next card expansion.

Then you would have another set to collect to go next to IU.
Most iconic and legendary bodyguard! I would collect his cards.
:pandatea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Maybe I could be credited? I know it's not a big deal but I gave up a valuable card for free.
My bad, I'll certainly credit you! I usually only write down the direct user who gave me the card/s as I've had a few multi-trades thus it gets confusing.

Which card was it you helped me with again? #4?
:sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My bad, I'll certainly credit you! I usually only write down the direct user who gave me the card/s as I've had a few multi-trades thus it gets confusing.

Which card was it you helped me with again? #4?
:sanapray:
It's understandable and normally I wouldn't care but this is a bit different. I really appreciate it and sincerely congratulate you on completing the set!
And yes it was IU 4
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and yeji

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
It's understandable and normally I wouldn't care but this is a bit different. I really appreciate it and sincerely congratulate you on completing the set!
And yes it was IU 4
I'm a fool. I remember it now! You gave the card to @karina for free out of kindness.
:maheart: :sanapray:

I even encouraged the idea when you came up with it in our conversation and "loved" the trade when you posted it... I follow every trade so I guess I forget a few, even some of the really big ones.
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread