Found I've completed Wonho's set! (2 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it probably ties with, if not beats, A.C.E common for shortest completion time, and like A.C.E common, I managed to do it without any trade-backs! Special thank you to:

@Soogi and @Yachii for Wonho 1,
@blueberries for Wonho 2,
@Abeamus for Wonho 3,
@Yachii and @LoveYooShaSha for Wonho 4,
and the Roulette Team (ig that means I should thank myself lol well, you're welcome!) for Wonho 5! (and @RandAlThor for entering it)
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,188
Reactions Received
53,022
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
175,511
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
congratz on wonho set(n srry to snap up wonho 4 but glad it worked out in the end).
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on Wonho!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,821
Reactions Received
93,596
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,754
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think it probably ties with, if not beats, A.C.E common for shortest completion time, and like A.C.E common, I managed to do it without any trade-backs! Special thank you to:

@Soogi and @Yachii for Wonho 1,
@blueberries for Wonho 2,
@Abeamus for Wonho 3,
@Yachii and @LoveYooShaSha for Wonho 4,
and the Roulette Team (ig that means I should thank myself lol well, you're welcome!) for Wonho 5! (and @RandAlThor for entering it)
lol i would have traded it to ya ..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread