Found I've finally completed (G)I-dle's rare set! (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck


I'm so happy to finally complete my (G)I-dle girlies. Pretty cards of such pretty girls :sanapray:

Thanks to -
@eclipsoul for Miyeon
@Panda for Soyeon
The generator for Soojin, Yuqi, and Shuhua
And whoever gave me Minnie. Unfortunately, I can't find who gave her to me :yolk:
Anyways stan (G)I-dle ig :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on IDLE Rare!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread