I've finally passed the 900 card crew! (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I've finally surpassed a final boss - @Yili - in the 900 card bracket!
It was nice knowing you guys @litc @badcrookshanks I'm off to bigger and better things! :shycat:
@poppy watch your back :dubueh: :hcshy: though it'll be like another year before I get there
1692633969421.png
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I've finally surpassed a final boss - @Yili - in the 900 card bracket!
It was nice knowing you guys @litc @badcrookshanks I'm off to bigger and better things! :shycat:
@poppy watch your back :dubueh: :hcshy: though it'll be like another year before I get there
1692633969421.png
Harvesting rares u don't want to keep will get ur count higher quicker(sadly iv missed/will miss many dailies due to work/busy-ness)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Do you mean rerolling them?
Yes, onlycalb n rand rerolled unwanted rares n completed all commons so now all dailys are rares for them. I dint realise/Missed dailys from apr~jun/aug so im far from completing commons(ard 150~200_ if I had completed dailys apr-jun/aug every day I'd probably be pulling rares for daily now too)
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Yes, onlycalb n rand rerolled unwanted rares n completed all commons so now all dailys are rares for them. I dint realise/Missed dailys from apr~jun/aug so im far from completing commons(ard 150~200_ if I had completed dailys apr-jun/aug every day I'd probably be pulling rares for daily now too)
True but I'm still trying to finish some specific rare sets :peperain:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,916
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
True but I'm still trying to finish some specific rare sets :peperain:
Well u hv to be relentless(n ruthless). Once u complete ALL commons[/] u don't hv to worry so much abt which rares u get for dailys~there's only 588 rares rn n 1310 commons so u just hv to reach 1900 cards before common batch 10/rare batch 6 are released n ur golden(I think)

Anyway reroll unwanted rares(or just free trade 1 rare for 2 commons u dont hv, it's worthwhile~I did calculation in a notes app before I realised a spreadsheet was more feasible) go to kpopsource discord n post in general n hmu on discord.if u r interested in a spreadsheet.or ask nina.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Well u hv to be relentless(n ruthless). Once u complete ALL commons[/] u don't hv to worry so much abt which rares u get for dailys~there's only 588 rares rn n 1310 commons so u just hv to reach 1900 cards before common batch 10/rare batch 6 are released n ur golden(I think)

Anyway reroll unwanted rares(or just free trade 1 rare for 2 commons u dont hv, it's worthwhile~I did calculation in a notes app before I realised a spreadsheet was more feasible) go to kpopsource discord n post in general n hmu on discord.if u r interested in a spreadsheet.or ask nina.
wait I'm curious now... will you add me? my disc is @/hakyeons :hcshy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread