I've Found I Am Diametrically Opposed To Most Girl Group Stans' Fashion Sense (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've Found I Am Diametrically Opposed To Most Girl Group Stans' Fashion Sense


Every girl group Stan seems to worship at the alter of high fashion and trend.

They want their favs to wear all those trendy expensive duds.






YUCK!!!


NO THANKS!


YOU LEAVE MY TWICE ALONE TREND! YOU LEAVE MY TWICE ALONE HIGH FASHION!


I don't want Tzuyu to look like a messy 2nd rate Picasso!

Give me two outfits to dress her in.


The 60 thousand million dollar designer shit that Pierre made.

Or the simple top and shorts or uniform concept or simple skirt?

Give me a bucket I will burn that French outfit so fast!




Girl next door beats fancy duds every single time.


Just let my Tzuyu be pretty and simple.



:pikadab: :yolk::yolk::yolk:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I like expensive clothes though

I want Tzuyu to wear Picasso high school uniform with red tie
I love high school uniform.

But that's not high fashion!

High school uniform Tzuyu is my dream of dreams.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i actually prefer tomboy style over girly
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread