- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I've got no ideas... Just a few days ago I was spamming threads left and right, like 10 threads a day and now I can't even think of one... Like I get ideas and then I try to make them into threads only to think tha tlike I don't actually want to make that thread afterall...
And it's not like things aren't happening, NCT Dream went to america and had fun there and some god damn white kids made a mosh pit during Go! Sounds like thread worthy doesn't it... But when I tried to write it up it looked so lame to me...
AGHHHHH... Hopefully I am back on the flow tomarrow, but in the meanwhile...
Stan Keyakizaka46 and the queen Techi!
And it's not like things aren't happening, NCT Dream went to america and had fun there and some god damn white kids made a mosh pit during Go! Sounds like thread worthy doesn't it... But when I tried to write it up it looked so lame to me...
AGHHHHH... Hopefully I am back on the flow tomarrow, but in the meanwhile...
Stan Keyakizaka46 and the queen Techi!