I’ve had the worst day (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
This morning, as I was walking into school, I tripped and fell into the sidewalk. While it was raining.
I got a horrible score on my math test today and I thought to myself, “Today couldn’t get any worse.”
But somehow, it did.
My last class of the day was Home Economics. We were making cupcakes, but we ran out of eggs. We used an egg substitute that used vegetable oil. After we took them out of the oven, they turned into an oily, mushy mess.
21546
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Just fill them with frosting and nobody will know the difference until they take a bite and get a mouthful of frosting :pandatea:
We tried, but one of the people in our group put the frosting in the refrigerator and it became the consistency of yogurt. The “cupcakes” were so oily they fell apart instantly.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh, I'm so sorry. That sounds like a horrible day, I wish I could help. Hang in there. I had a shitty day yesterday too, but when I woke up today it was a lot better. If there's anything I could do to make you feel better, then let me know!~
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh, I'm so sorry. That sounds like a horrible day, I wish I could help. Hang in there. I had a shitty day yesterday too, but when I woke up today it was a lot better. If there's anything I could do to make you feel better, then let me know!~
Thanks!
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
We tried, but one of the people in our group put the frosting in the refrigerator and it became the consistency of yogurt. The “cupcakes” were so oily they fell apart instantly.
Well the only thing to do at that point is to rebrand them as edible yogurt cups and hope nobody notices :ilovebread:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Well the only thing to do at that point is to rebrand them as edible yogurt cups and hope nobody notices :ilovebread:
It’s been an hour and a half since I got out of school, so I can’t really do anything now...
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck
It’s been an hour and a half since I got out of school, so I can’t really do anything now...
Well then hopefully the rest of your day makes up for it :pandalove:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I’m sorry you had to go through this, I hope it gets better. You don’t deserve to have a bad, you care a lot.
Thank you love <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread