Appreciation IVE - I AM Challenge (Animal Emoji Ver.) (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,784
Reactions Received
44,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,843
So now you are an animal expert all of a sudden?? :zoomeyes:

Rei was not even in the video!!!

Gaeul is supposed to be a squirrl I think :yoohyeonhi:
I know lol I meant like kitten is Rei or Liz and one member is missing so they put a chick on there in her place for Rei/Liz

And I just use the title opf the video for clues :ono:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,802
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I know lol I meant like kitten is Rei or Liz and one member is missing so they put a chick on there in her place for Rei/Liz

And I just use the title opf the video for clues :ono:
Liz is the cat! She did well as a cute cat

As a cute cat myself, I feel very competet to judge her performance! :chill:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread