- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
IVE Aegyo queens! Just imagine Rei was also hereAAA cuties![]()
![]()
Adorable
Wonyoung is a bunny, how can't you see it as a nayeon stanI have no idea what animal they are but I wouldn't run away if I encountered them in the wild![]()
I meant the rest of them but..when youre a Nayeon stan...you only see NayeonWonyoung is a bunny, how can't you see it as a nayeon stan![]()
Why wouldn't you say so thenI meant the rest of them but..when youre a Nayeon stan...you only see Nayeon![]()
FineWhy wouldn't you say so then![]()
So now you are an animal expert all of a sudden??Fine
WY Bunny
Leeseo Tiger
Gaeul Mice
Rei kitten
Yujin Puppy
Liz Chick
I might have swapped Liz and Rei around, I can't tell them apart yet
I know lol I meant like kitten is Rei or Liz and one member is missing so they put a chick on there in her place for Rei/LizSo now you are an animal expert all of a sudden??
Rei was not even in the video!!!
Gaeul is supposed to be a squirrl I think![]()
Liz is the cat! She did well as a cute catI know lol I meant like kitten is Rei or Liz and one member is missing so they put a chick on there in her place for Rei/Liz
And I just use the title opf the video for clues![]()
I see you are the feline expertLiz is the cat! She did well as a cute cat
As a cute cat myself, I feel very competet to judge her performance!![]()
Tigers are a bit bigger and more ferocious from what I know, so I would bet on the tigerI see you are the feline expert
Please tell me who would win in a fight...a tiger or a lion....
Spoken like a true expertTigers are a bit bigger and more ferocious from what I know, so I would bet on the tiger![]()