Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,333 Reactions Received 76,681 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,045 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 21 April 2023 #1 @Dive Reactions: Moguri, RandAlThor and Yerichu
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,375 Reactions Received 36,648 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,104 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 21 April 2023 #2 Congrats IVE Reactions: Moguri and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,761 Reactions Received 93,548 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,547 Fandom WizSoneLuv 21 April 2023 #3 Congrats!! Reactions: Moguri
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,261 Reactions Received 99,118 Cards View Profile KS Coins 352,986 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 21 April 2023 #4 I realised today, that I thought it was their second win, as I can't tell show champion and the show apart and they won on both previously Congrats to the girlies!
I realised today, that I thought it was their second win, as I can't tell show champion and the show apart and they won on both previously Congrats to the girlies!