I've just achieved something on KS I've never done before! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Over 1000 messages within a month, and this month still isn't over yet!
Never done it before, not even close (well, last month was about 800ish but still).

Regardless of the cards, I'm happy to be so damn active here now. I don't intent to stop at all! It's been really nice talking to and interacting with a lot more people here, so long may it continue!

Much love KS!
:nekolove: :sanapray:

Tagging some of my peeps!

@JakeyWantsCakey @Flocon @karina @Ozymandias @RandAlThor @DarlingBlue @Reo @AmysTeri @Yachii @Saythename17
@eclipsoul @bulletproof @dnb @QueenB @Suzy @mysteric @Jimin @Tickita @Xeulgi @lexus
@Vikki @Yili @honeyfornomoney @yellowcoat
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
you are the top poster of the month and the card master, such titles can only belong to one person :sanapray:
I wonder just how many of those comments this month are related to trades...
:jenniesmug::pandatea::lisalaugh:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll be crying in my emo corner now
I was not tagged
:sadcat: :lisalaugh:

But in all seriousness
My post count is going up so fast its insane
Within a week time I gained 200+ posts or something wtf

Nice work gurl
I can add you for sure! Most of my tag list is full of OG's lol. But since you've joined here we have talked quite a lot and it's been really nice!
:maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ayy congrats lmao :nekolove:

There was a time I used to purposely check my posting so my post to like ratio would stay as high as possible but ever since the Star Wars event with me and my Zabraks I decided to stop caring and just post whenever and whatever :haylul:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
congratulations <3 i'm only on 500-something messages this month but i also feel like i've been more active than ever, which is a surprise considering i expected myself to be completely inactive this december. i guess this is what the cards did. and while we're at it, once again thank you for everything you do to help many of us here to get the cards we want :sanapray:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Ayy congrats lmao :nekolove:

There was a time I used to purposely check my posting so my post to like ratio would stay as high as possible but ever since the Star Wars event with me and my Zabraks I decided to stop caring and just post whenever and whatever :haylul:
Same! But I post quite a lot in the Everglow thread and only 1 person likes those posts. So I got over the ratio a while ago.
:pandatea: :lisalaugh:

Also, some of my threads I post for the cards get very little interactions (like my chart show ones), but it's worth it.
:jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congratulations my dude!
Congrats my dude :sanapray:
Congrats!
Thank you!
:nekolove:

congratulations <3 i'm only on 500-something messages this month but i also feel like i've been more active than ever, which is a surprise considering i expected myself to be completely inactive this december. i guess this is what the cards did. and while we're at it, once again thank you for everything you do to help many of us here to get the cards we want :sanapray:
You're welcome lol.
:saranghae:

Feels good to be active though right!
:maheart::nekolove:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Am I your peep 👀
Of course you are. You are one of those I'm closest to on KS!
:maheart: :saranghae:

Peeps is short for people btw, unless it means something else where you are from?!
:jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Of course you are. You are one of those I'm closest to on KS!
:maheart: :saranghae:

Peeps is short for people btw, unless it means something else where you are from?!
:jisoosmh:
I didn’t know that word :haylul:
thanks I love you too:lovelycooky:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread