- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
Ow lord. Can I choose none? Please?Would you rather have sex with Mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk?
Sun with light temps or hot weather with breezesFavorite type of weather?
good but bored, how are you?how are you feeling today?
I don't like Jpop groups in general :/Do you like PassCode?
Do we count disbanded/indef hiatus? Then P.O.PFavourite nugu gg?
Thank you, you too <3Hope you have an amazing day today~
Yea it's predictableAw boredom sucks, but I guess it'll be common these days.... as for me, I am.. not good
Thank youyour sig is nice :) Scream is such an important release imo
Aw, hope everything will be better soonwell, just some horrible things.. some of them I can't even speak of, not even in an anon
at least you don't make my thread flopbuuut I don't wanna make your thread gloomy so nvm lol sorry
I love to have a one-man hype squadyou won't flop as long as I'm here
I don't understand...Would you peg Taeyong if he asked nicely?
lmaooogood taste! but then again, I'd say that no matter who you chose heh
That's their job tho :pblame their company for picking out the best girlies and putting them all into one group :P