Appreciation I've reached my first set of goals! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
im also neutral. i like light better but i wont judge the dark users i guess. also, switching back to the pink aesthetic already i see.
yes xD
my end goal is rainbow aesthtic
red
orange
yellow
green
blue
purple

pink

the highlighted are what I need
2/4 badges for blue already!
if only I could convince my mom to let me donate, then orange would be done too
:sadcat:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes xD
my end goal is rainbow aesthtic
red
orange
yellow
green
blue
purple

pink

the highlighted are what I need
2/4 badges for blue already!
if only I could convince my mom to let me donate, then orange would be done too
:sadcat:
you'll get there eventually!~
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you'll get there eventually!~
hopefully by the end of may! or even june! that's what, 10 badges, so only 2K posts
that would take me to 7K posts for my goal anyways!
:pikahappy:

I also need to get a black aesthetic after, which I will get CLC in!
and then, I'll relax, just getting my favs lol
it's gonna be awesome

I will have the best badge section ever
:queen:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hopefully by the end of may! or even june! that's what, 10 badges, so only 2K posts
that would take me to 7K posts for my goal anyways!
:pikahappy:

I also need to get a black aesthetic after, which I will get CLC in!
and then, I'll relax, just getting my favs lol
it's gonna be awesome

I will have the best badge section ever
:queen:
lol take your time. i still haven't gotten my clc badge yet. i still need snsd, tts, and oh! gg, and then i can finally start getting my girlies. the dilemma of having two ultimate groups but i really wanted to get all of snsd.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
lol take your time. i still haven't gotten my clc badge yet. i still need snsd, tts, and oh! gg, and then i can finally start getting my girlies. the dilemma of having two ultimate groups but i really wanted to get all of snsd.
I'm not even gonna get a single twice or bts badge
I'll ofc promote them and everything, but too much work getting them all

well, aside from joon, I needed him
I got the persona album today!
guess who I pulled?

for ly:answer I got joon <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm not even gonna get a single twice or bts badge
I'll ofc promote them and everything, but too much work getting them all

well, aside from joon, I needed him
I got the persona album today!
guess who I pulled?

for ly:answer I got joon <3
yeah a lot of people don't get all of the badges of their ultimate groups, but i'd like to have all of them for clc and snsd.

congrats!! persona is a great album. uh... im gonna guess you pulled jhope or suga? idk. random guess, i have no idea.
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah a lot of people don't get all of the badges of their ultimate groups, but i'd like to have all of them for clc and snsd.

congrats!! persona is a great album. uh... im gonna guess you pulled jhope or suga? idk. random guess, i have no idea.
nope!
@lexusuwu might have a clue :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread