IVE Rei playing kiss chicken with Yujin (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
That was too early, there was a good 6 inches before the danger zone :llama_tea:
Rei needs a stronger opponent :sanapray:

Btw I remember on incident of Nayeon doing this, who is usually the bully in those kind of situations and she got really close to the other member, but they did not move and Nayeon suddenly chickend out?? Do you remember who that was?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
Rei needs a stronger opponent :sanapray:

Btw I remember on incident of Nayeon doing this, who is usually the bully in those kind of situations and she got really close to the other member, but they did not move and Nayeon suddenly chickend out?? Do you remember who that was?
Mmmm there are quiet a few off the top of my head.

But don't remember the detail and can't find the clip to confine

It's probably Momo lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Liz was dumbfounded lol
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,424
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
I could also confuse it and it was Sana who chickend out, which would be even more impressive, but hard to believe!
Yeah its hard to tell who is more gay.

I just saw a clip too few days ago. It was Nayeon and someone and last second Sana tried to push them together but I can't remember who chickened out lol
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Yes, I'd rather see Liz and rei kiss but they are all beautiful... and now I'm totally feeling pervey cuz of you guys!:blegh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread