That sounds juicy. I need the 411 on this story.
Lol I came back from a Kpop hiatus in 2017, so I was basically new to all the trending girl groups back then. And RV had a fantastic 2017, I liked everything they put out, Rookie, Red Flavor, Peekaboo. I listened to their earlier stuff too and liked the Red stuff mostly but the Velvet was decent.
Then 2018 started and I was one of the few who wasn't the biggest Bad Boy fan. I figured, no problem, I don't like the Velvet sides a lot anyway, they'll bounce back with a Red banger. Only they followed up with Power Up, RBB, Zimzalabim and each release made me like them lesser and lesser. At this time I also got into groups like Oh My Girl who have always been consistent af and release songs that suit my style. so I was no longer interested or hyped for RV at all. Umpah Umpah was decent but I love Psycho so maybe this is the start of a renewed love? Too soon to tell.