Traded IVE's Liz, Kep1er's Mashiro, or Woozi 2 (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Got these for my reroll so I'm seeing if I get something out of them :susPepe:
I'm willing to take anime/vg too

I'm currently looking for these -
- Soyeon 4
- Joy 3
- Chuu 3 and 5
- Kep1er's Yujin
- Miyeon
- Viviz
- Solji

Anime/VG -
- Sailor Moon Ami Mizuno, Mamoru Chiba, Chibiusa, Hotaru Tomoe, and Artemis
- Demon Slayer Zenitsu, Misturi Kanroji, Muichiro Tokito, Obanai Iguro, and Sanemi
- Fruits Basket (except Tohru Honda Kyo Soma, Shigeru, and Ayame)
- Genshin Impact Venti, Tartaglia, and Zhongli
- Animal Crossing Marina
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Got these for my reroll so I'm seeing if I get something out of them :susPepe:
I'm willing to take anime/vg too

I'm currently looking for these -
- Soyeon 4
- Joy 3
- Chuu 3 and 5
- Kep1er's Yujin
- Miyeon
- Viviz
- Solji

Anime/VG -
- Sailor Moon Ami Mizuno, Mamoru Chiba, Chibiusa, Hotaru Tomoe, and Artemis
- Demon Slayer Zenitsu, Misturi Kanroji, Muichiro Tokito, Obanai Iguro, and Sanemi
- Fruits Basket (except Tohru Honda Kyo Soma, Shigeru, and Ayame)
- Genshin Impact Venti, Tartaglia, and Zhongli
- Animal Crossing Marina
I have some fruit baskets for woozi plz:pandabeg::pandabeg:
1654791075614.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread