- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
so happy for them
so happy for them
rip first week records already
Imagine how many groups' career sales they outsold in less than a dayrip first week records already![]()
sounds like another group we knowImagine how many groups' career sales they outsold in less than a day![]()
Yeah pretty great year so far, some pretty great GG releases, and a few that I loveIs it just me or have GG's really stepped up their game in 2020 so far?
I really like this and is the only IZ*ONE MV I enjoyed.
If OMG next album gets even 1/4th of this numbersounds like another group we know![]()
Yes, there have been so many artistic bops and all the girls looked stunning.Yeah pretty great year so far, some pretty great GG releases, and a few that I love
I think Cherry Bullet are the only ones I'm kinda meh on but otherwise pretty solid.
I checked out the MV teaser, pretty greatYes, there have been so many artistic bops and all the girls looked stunning.
Dreamcatcher Scream coming out tomorrow as well, so excited.
Yeah, it's a shame that they have lost their chance of getting a win with IZ*ONE in their wayI checked out the MV teaser, pretty great
The sound seems a little different from their earlier stuff too.
like total or first day?If OMG next album gets even 1/4th of this number![]()
Don't worry even without IZ*ONE, BTS is coming on 21st so I doubt even IZ*ONE gets that many winsYeah, it's a shame that they have lost their chance of getting a win with IZ*ONE in their way![]()
Lmao total of course, first day around 7-10K I'll be happylike total or first day?
Don't worry even without IZ*ONE, BTS is coming on 21st so I doubt even IZ*ONE gets that many wins
Atleast this will get them more visibility with big groups performing on music shows, more people check these out so it's an opportunity to reach out to a wider audience and maybe even convert a few
Lmao total of course, first day around 7-10K I'll be happy![]()
Dreamcatcher's timing is always atrocious!Don't worry even without IZ*ONE, BTS is coming on 21st so I doubt even IZ*ONE gets that many wins
Atleast this will get them more visibility with big groups performing on music shows, more people check these out so it's an opportunity to reach out to a wider audience and maybe even convert a few
Lmao total of course, first day around 7-10K I'll be happy![]()
That reminds me, this video does a pretty good job of recapping everything Dreamcatcher, right from Minx days. And their unfortunate timing is shown pretty well too lol, the editing makes it a fun watchDreamcatcher's timing is always atrocious!![]()
I posted this the other day and Ikr? I wonder if Dreamcatcher is going to be the only group who gets big without an actual win?That reminds me, this video does a pretty good job of recapping everything Dreamcatcher, right from Minx days. And their unfortunate timing is shown pretty well too lol, the editing makes it a fun watch
Like when You and I dropped in 2018 and gained super momentum for an exact week before BTS dropped Fake Love
there will always be a next timeI posted this the other day and Ikr? I wonder if Dreamcatcher is going to be the only group who gets big without an actual win?
I can't say I'm mad though, I like IZ*ONE's MV and after everything they have been through recently, there is no bitterness.
Yes, next time they will come back when TWICE, Seventeen and BP comebackthere will always be a next time![]()
As long as stable fandom, sales and tour numbers are intact, they will by all means be a pretty successful group even without music show wins. But a first win would just mean so much to the girls and be sort of a vindication for their struggles in a way, so I want them to get itI posted this the other day and Ikr? I wonder if Dreamcatcher is going to be the only group who gets big without an actual win?
I can't say I'm mad though, I like IZ*ONE's MV and after everything they have been through recently, there is no bitterness.