Performance IZ*ONE Chaeyeon and ITZY Chaeryeong Special Stage- KBS Gayo Daechukje (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


We finally got to see Chae sis share the same stage :maheart:
To think they both could’ve been in Twice lol.
Either way stan the most talented siblings in Kpop not named AKMU :maheart:

@Wiz*one @Midzy
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
yep i left this and the taemin cover for someone else after takin g Eunbi , Sinb Yooa :)
I had to check to make sure nobody posted this already :lisalaugh:


It's nice to finally see them both getting to show it off. I feel like most of their body of work is pre-debut.
Yep I think this is their first proper stage together since like Kpop Star so many years back :jisoosmh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I had to check to make sure nobody posted this already :lisalaugh:




Yep I think this is their first proper stage together since like Kpop Star so many years back :jisoosmh:
This is like Chaeryeong's first time since debuting to actually prove herself in a solo performance.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is like Chaeryeong's first time since debuting to actually prove herself in a solo performance.
Yep I think except Yeji and Lia the other 3 ITZY members got to be part of separate special stages today, so it was a good opportunity.

happy for Chaeryeong, some of her solo stans can get pretty annoying thinking Yeji is taking away her spotlight :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yep I think except Yeji and Lia the other 3 ITZY members got to be part of separate special stages today, so it was a good opportunity.

happy for Chaeryeong, some of her solo stans can get pretty annoying thinking Yeji is taking away her spotlight :wimwim:
I guess I'm a bit far removed from the fandom so I didn't realize that but I can possibly see why?
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess I'm a bit far removed from the fandom so I didn't realize that but I can possibly see why?
Tbh Yeji is objectively the best all round performer and incredibly stable live, a great all rounder so I can see why she gets the spotlight. But in their last era Chae solo stans resorted to reporting her fancams which was kinda :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Tbh Yeji is objectively the best all round performer and incredibly stable live, a great all rounder so I can see why she gets the spotlight. But in their last era Chae solo stans resorted to reporting her fancams which was kinda :wimwim:
That's not right. That's messed up, what is up with the new generation and their solo stans it's way worse than I remember it ever being before?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread