- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,500
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
see but my int property right conflicts mess with me there )There are reuploads by fans on YT
I watched it, Universe ain't even letting my phone download the app, screw them.see but my int property right conflicts mess with me there )
Roll out issues for sure.The flop thing about this is the song is already on Youtube under Iz*Ones channel so they're expecting you to download an app just to watch the video
Yeah this seems like a not very thought out promotional tactic as downloading an app for something you'll only watch a couple times at best isn't the most tantalising offerRoll out issues for sure.
And the app is fighting people so they cant get it.Yeah this seems like a not very thought out promotional tactic as downloading an app for something you'll only watch a couple times at best isn't the most tantalising offer
There is a clip until the official video makes it to youtube.Wait I'm confused
nevermind it wasn't an official video god damit![]()
Ye I was making gifs from them already, need the second half too tho. I must make them all perfectThere is a clip until the official video makes it to youtube.
this is it
this is a rip....