MV IZ*ONE "Fiesta". (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Pretty strong comeback, I already like it a lot and it seems like a grower too :nakypog:

Definitely love it a lot more than Violeta. Styling and visuals also on point :sanapray:

Yujin, Sakura, Chaewon really shined. Nako so pretty, and Eunbi with those wings, a true angel :sj_weary:

My girl Yena got shafted a bit alongside Hyewon but okay :yolk:
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
It‘s so good :sj_weary:
I‘m so happy to finally see them again :maheart:

Line distribution is pretty solid I think except for Hyewons parts :yolk:

MV is shot so well, it‘s definitely Chaewons era with her short hair :queen:

I can see this blowing up in Japan and Korea
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so pleased with this one. It‘s really a good title in my opinion.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i didn't like the instrumental part after the chorus but other than that i think it's a really good song! the music video is amazing :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread