Comeback IZ*ONE making a comeback in November (1 Viewer)

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship

IZ*ONE is making their comeback after 7 months.
According to an October 14th report from Newspim, IZ*ONE confirmed their comeback in November and shared that they are currently working on their new album.
In April, IZ*ONE topped music charts with title song “Violeta” from “Heart*IZ,” the second album in their flower series. Due to their immense success, there is great expectation for their next comeback.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes girls, come back to Korea and make good music again :sanapray:

I wonder where they went after Violeta, such a long hiatus with no appearances at all :wimwim:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am definitely looking forward to this
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,778
Reactions Received
93,554
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,635
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know absolutely nothing about this group. But I was actually watching their episode of Knowing Brother a few hours ago and I liked their personalities.

I might have to check them out.
They are the true inheritors of SNSD's variety abilities the best as a group i have seen they were great out of the gate.(for sure as a big group.) The pieces just all fit so well. Had to help that variety was what Sakura was known for.
 
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25
Reactions Received
42
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hope that they can try a hip hop concept like G-idle uh oh. I think they will fit the concept too. :dubuthink:

Btw, I run a Youtube Channel. Hope that everyone can help to like, watch and subscribe.



Thank you. :rjbow:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread