- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
la vie en rose was roses lol, these are flowersLa Vie En Rose 2.0?
Yeah, it's good, but I really don't want another MOMOLAND situation, they have no time for that.la vie en rose was roses lol, these are flowers
interesting innocent concept I guess
I like it!
![]()
that's true, but as long as the songs don't sound the same, they're probably better offYeah, it's good, but I really don't want another MOMOLAND situation, they have no time for that.
My thoughts exactly. It's weird because it's not like LVER did amazing. Just did okay.La Vie En Rose 2.0?
I am still holding out hope for upbeat/happy/cute from some of the hints.My thoughts exactly. It's weird because it's not like LVER did amazing. Just did okay.
Anyway, excited for the visuals. Not sure about the song so far.
They might not get any wins tbh with BlackPink coming back on Friday. Knowing Blinks, they'll try and pull in the big numbers on the 1st day just to compete with IZ*ONE. Well, I guess they'll have The Show, Show Champion and Mcountdown since BP don't attend those and won't get broadcasting points.I am still holding out hope for upbeat/happy/cute from some of the hints.
LVR 2.0 is not the right call.
At least 3 true dig mons this month, an ok song is not going to get it done no matter how many physical units they sell.
Depending on Bol 4 it may not matter anyway :) except for inky until they change the you tube score.They might not get any wins tbh with BlackPink coming back on Friday. Knowing Blinks, they'll try and pull in the big numbers on the 1st day just to compete with IZ*ONE. Well, I guess they'll have The Show, Show Champion and Mcountdown since BP don't attend those and won't get broadcasting points.
Ugh the timing of this comeback sucks
Well, at least their back![]()
Between Bol 4, BP, TWICE and BTS, IZ*ONE is gonna get forgotten sigh.Depending on Bol 4 it may not matter anyway :) except for inky until they change the you tube score.
Mnet will get them a win at least that can be counted on.Between Bol 4, BP, TWICE and BTS, IZ*ONE is gonna get forgotten sigh.
True! Plus we got IZ*ONE one chu s2 and a rumored repack as well ^^Mnet will get them a win at least that can be counted on.
omo not sure i can deal with a repack.True! Plus we got IZ*ONE one chu s2 and a rumored repack as well ^^