Teaser IZ*ONE (아이즈원) - 비올레타 (Violeta) MV Teaser 1 (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
omo not sure i can deal with a repack.
the real question is which sigs will mnet send me ( i bought 2 signed albums.) My luck it will be double Hyewon just to tease me for not always supporting her :)
Omg dude I don't even know what version I'm gonna get yet and here you are buying 2 albums already xD
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,504
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Omg dude I don't even know what version I'm gonna get yet and here you are buying 2 albums already xD
lol orded these on 3 -20 got the kihno just to make sure i got all the members cards
15999


then i saw the mnet deal but it was like 1 day only.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,504
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
:pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:
I'm a failure of a fan oof
Real job helps. got the photo book thing too and gfriends concert I spent a ton of money 3-20 .
I do need to save incase they have a concert i can get to .
Blasted third party killed my wiz one membership after almost 4 weeks of it say pending shipping, and would not let me reorder.
It might be hard to get tickets.
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly, it doesn't look like La Vie en Rose to me, like, at all. Especially if you listen to the medley they released this week, it's completely different.

Now, the visual/photos concept can resemble a little, but I think they may be trying to create a unique visual to the group, exactly because the group has a short lifetime? So, this way, people will remember in the future as "that group with a flowery visual, but with different music styles at the same time".

If you try to change the overall concept too much with this short lifetime, you may end up getting no attention at all, since it's harder to build a fandom if you experiment to much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread