It might be better than LVER...hmmI'm loving this elegant but not overly cute concept they started in LVER and are following up with Violeta. The choreo also looks so clean and fluid
Also saw a few seconds of Hitomi center![]()
It might be better than LVER...hmmI'm loving this elegant but not overly cute concept they started in LVER and are following up with Violeta. The choreo also looks so clean and fluid
Also saw a few seconds of Hitomi center![]()
They actually sold like 300K in Japan lol. But it doesn't really matter. GFriend have sold out tours and even reportedly made over a million dollars with just their 3 concerts in Taiwan, yet Source Music ent still keeps them on a budget. It's pretty much just a small company thing at this point.Why though? Didn't IZ*ONE sell like 200K???
TBH I feel like that's a bad strategy in the long run. I mean, sure it means there's less risk of losing money but I feel like if you're MVs are always cheap looking then people will sort of view your company as cheap too. I think Big Hit is a really good exact of how pouring profits back into your group pays off a lot more in the long run...They actually sold like 300K in Japan lol. But it doesn't really matter. GFriend have sold out tours and even reportedly made over a million dollars with just their 3 concerts in Taiwan, yet Source Music ent still keeps them on a budget. It's pretty much just a small company thing at this point.
I think it looks fine really, sure it's in a set and all but I don't think it looks cheap. Atleast not to the point where people think it's low budget. I like the set design, lighting, styling and outfits. All on point. It doesn't look like a Blackpink MV but YG really goes for those extravagant music videos- Violeta to me doesn't look any worse off than what most groups put out.TBH I feel like that's a bad strategy in the long run. I mean, sure it means there's less risk of losing money but I feel like if you're MVs are always cheap looking then people will sort of view your company as cheap too. I think Big Hit is a really good exact of how pouring profits back into your group pays off a lot more in the long run...
Yeah, I was being more general with my last comment, the teaser looks good and I actually think that sometimes sets look better than filming on location especially in a music video plus if I'm being honest I think YG can OVER spend on his MVs because it means that a group has to basically have a national hit to make back the costs. I actually think this MV does look slightly more elevated than the LVER MV based on what we've seen so far, I was just a bit surprised at how some of the sets look like they just repainted from LVER.I think it looks fine really, sure it's in a set and all but I don't think it looks cheap. Atleast not to the point where people think it's low budget. I like the set design, lighting, styling and outfits. All on point. It doesn't look like a Blackpink MV but YG really goes for those extravagant music videos- Violeta to me doesn't look any worse off than what most groups put out.
You also gotta note that PRODUCE groups don't have break even point. They get paid immediately, and the money earned doesn't count towards their debt.TBH I feel like that's a bad strategy in the long run. I mean, sure it means there's less risk of losing money but I feel like if you're MVs are always cheap looking then people will sort of view your company as cheap too. I think Big Hit is a really good exact of how pouring profits back into your group pays off a lot more in the long run...
Do people really care about the MV?TBH I feel like that's a bad strategy in the long run. I mean, sure it means there's less risk of losing money but I feel like if you're MVs are always cheap looking then people will sort of view your company as cheap too. I think Big Hit is a really good exact of how pouring profits back into your group pays off a lot more in the long run...
What does that have to do with high/low budget MVs though?You also gotta note that PRODUCE groups don't have break even point. They get paid immediately, and the money earned doesn't count towards their debt.
Yeah, I like a epic MV to be honest, it's part of the reason why I love LOONA so much, there is always SO MUCH MORE to their comebacks than just a song and choreo, there's a story and a mythology that's like a riddle you have to figure out. Of course I don't expect every group to be like that, I mean BP videos are never really story driven but they always look super polished and I think a cool/interesting set design is just as important as serving a iconic fashion moment, I feel like everything needs to be on a consistent level all around to make a great MV.Do people really care about the MV?
Like seriously.
Heck i am happy With MV in a box.
The MV is just an excuse to get the kids in a ton of outfits for the comeback.
Cool,i watch a video maybe 3-5 times at most any more. unless there is no music show/lives of the song(so oh gg i have watched a bit more and aks stuff. )What does that have to do with high/low budget MVs though?
Yeah, I like a epic MV to be honest, it's part of the reason why I love LOONA so much, there is always SO MUCH MORE to their comebacks than just a song and choreo, there's a story and a mythology that's like a riddle you have to figure out. Of course I don't expect every group to be like that, I mean BP videos are never really story driven but they always look super polished and I think a cool/interesting set design is just as important as serving a iconic fashion moment, I feel like everything needs to be on a consistent level all around to make a great MV.
See, I don't usually watch live stages that much after the first couple of performances, I mainly stick to the MV unless I hear that one of my biases just did a cool stage...Cool,i watch a video maybe 3-5 times at most any more. unless there is no music show/lives of the song(so oh gg i have watched a bit more ).
I may stream it to listen at work if i forget my mp3 player or for that first day thing if i remember.
But mostly its a commercial for a product. I want the product not the commercial.
Wow and i am all about live stages (its why half the popular groups are canceled to me). I have yet to watch a video from fromis_9 and i am close to stanning (well i bought all the albums.)See, I don't usually watch live stages that much after the first couple of performances, I mainly stick to the MV unless I hear that one of my biases just did a cool stage...
I've always been unclear on this. Do the pre-order numbers get converted into actual sales numbers? Or is it majorly a demand forecast by the different stores which will sell the physical albums later?Wow wow the game is afoot 200k + pre orders .
BTS is over 2million - and that is likely a sales figure.I've always been unclear on this. Do the pre-order numbers get converted into actual sales numbers? Or is it majorly a demand forecast by the different stores which will sell the physical albums later?