- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I can manage Yujin and look after her career without getting paidI can contribute 10 Euro and a gum wrapper![]()
I can manage Yujin and look after her career without getting paidI can contribute 10 Euro and a gum wrapper![]()
I thank you for your sacrifice!I can manage Yujin and look after her career without getting paid![]()
Being unable to put food on my table is but a small price to payI thank you for your sacrifice!I am sure this decision has caused you much pain and heartache
if i had won the powerball :)@RandAlThor could probably do it by himself as he makes the call from his reclusive mansion, while petting his pet tiger![]()