Found Iz*one Yena i have n searching for trade, will take Rosé BlackPink or Irene Red Velvet in exchange(watta gyp just looked n no sica/yooa boo!) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hey, I have Iz*one Yena card, anyone want to trade? I'd like YooA Oh My Girl, Jessica Jung SNSD or Rosé BlackPink or Irene RV in exchange. Thnx
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,129
Reactions Received
52,991
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,608
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
yikes i have rv's irene but i'd like to keep it :yolk:
Ya, i know i read ur trade thread n stalked the card thread to know who has wat cards.

Im gonna be patient n wait for whoever/my next card(s) so its ok.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,536
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Hey, I have Iz*one Yena card, anyone want to trade? I'd like YooA Oh My Girl, Jessica Jung SNSD or Rosé BlackPink or Irene RV in exchange. Thnx
if i get a rose ill let ya know.
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread