- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,803
- Reactions Received
- 93,589
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 191,343
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
its like a sippy cup sized amount.they always only sell those really small cans in those machines![]()
I drink 2 - 6 liters a day of diet soda :)that´s quite a normal size :D.
but you must drink a lot of pepsi! :D
but I guess you don´t drink coffee? or do you?I drink 2 - 6 liters a day of diet soda :)
hey i cut back i have gone over 8 a day.
no coffee.but I guess you don´t drink coffee? or do you?
thanks God, I was worried for your heart :D.no coffee.
haha heart dr did not say i couldn't :) so i am golden.thanks God, I was worried for your heart :D.
That is the one i mean ......the ones that eunbi and wonyoung are holding in the picture seem okay to me but the one sakura has is so small![]()