- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,253
- Reactions Received
- 76,670
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,857
- Ship
- Wreck
To start with, Jang Gyuri expressed her gratitude by saying, “It would be a lie if I said that there was no pressure because it was my first drama after I decided to stand on my own feet as an actress, and it was also my first time taking on the lead role in a terrestrial television drama. However, I was able to put down some of the burden as I wasn’t the main character who leads the story. I learned a lot and received a lot of help while acting with my co-stars. Everyone around me helped me a lot.”
Regarding her departure from fromis_9, Jang Gyuri remarked, “At the beginning of the filming of ‘Cheer Up,’ I juggled between the group’s scheduled activities and acting. I couldn’t concentrate both physically and mentally, and I felt that I was still not good enough to do both. It was especially very tiring physically. Later, I practiced [dancing] for the group’s album and the cheering squad together, but I couldn’t memorize the choreography. I thought it was too much for me to handle both, and I feel sorry and regretful thinking that I might have caused harm to the members. I was very sorry since I had to miss practice a lot and I couldn’t practice much.”
Later in the interview, the actress showed her enthusiasm for acting by saying, “There are so many things I want to try. I learned [action] for about two to three hours at an action school because there was a scene where I had to hit my [character’s] boyfriend in ‘Cheer Up,’ and it was so much fun to act while using my body. I thought I wanted to try action more properly. I am confident in using my body because I’ve been learning various things like figure skating, Korean dance, and ballet since I was little.”
Source
@Flover
Regarding her departure from fromis_9, Jang Gyuri remarked, “At the beginning of the filming of ‘Cheer Up,’ I juggled between the group’s scheduled activities and acting. I couldn’t concentrate both physically and mentally, and I felt that I was still not good enough to do both. It was especially very tiring physically. Later, I practiced [dancing] for the group’s album and the cheering squad together, but I couldn’t memorize the choreography. I thought it was too much for me to handle both, and I feel sorry and regretful thinking that I might have caused harm to the members. I was very sorry since I had to miss practice a lot and I couldn’t practice much.”
Later in the interview, the actress showed her enthusiasm for acting by saying, “There are so many things I want to try. I learned [action] for about two to three hours at an action school because there was a scene where I had to hit my [character’s] boyfriend in ‘Cheer Up,’ and it was so much fun to act while using my body. I thought I wanted to try action more properly. I am confident in using my body because I’ve been learning various things like figure skating, Korean dance, and ballet since I was little.”
Source
@Flover