18+ Jay Park Reads Thirst Tweets (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
they gave him too much power
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
HMMMMM luckily i was not one there hmmm (just happen to be a taehyung and jay park fan THEY WILL NEVER NOW MUHAHHAHAHHAHAH)




I'M AN ANGLE NOT A DEIVL
(dead ass lying but ok)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LOL JAY IS HONESTLY LIVING.

This is one of the reasons I will always appreciate him so much as a person and be a fan of his.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
LOL JAY IS HONESTLY LIVING.

This is one of the reasons I will always appreciate him so much as a person and be a fan of his.
He seems really eager to retire at the moment so we should appreciate him while he's here!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
He seems really eager to retire at the moment so we should appreciate him while he's here!
yeah I think he wants more peace in a way. And tbh he already achieved all that he could have. I also could see him being back in the states and living there
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
yeah I think he wants more peace in a way. And tbh he already achieved all that he could have. I also could see him being back in the states and living there
Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a long term girlfriend that he’s planning on marrying or something. He seems like he just wants the simple life to me.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a long term girlfriend that he’s planning on marrying or something. He seems like he just wants the simple life to me.
I... can kinda see it considering the lyrics of Millions. That just screams to me that he really is keen on settling with someone
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread