JBJ Badge Thread (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
JBJ BADGE VOTING THREAD


SUGGESTIONS PERIOD: March 27th - April 6th (I might change that idk)
VOTING PERIOD: TBA

RULES
Badge size must be 77x77
Use official photos
Covered faces or side profiles are allowed if the idol is easily identifiable
Do not use badges from other forums
Use high quality photos

BADGES NEEDED
Group
Taehyun
Kenta
Sanggyun
Longguo
Hyunbin
Donghan​
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
here's a few logo badges! I"ll try and get the members done today as well!
16252
16257
16254
16255
16256

the links are not working properly because of the length, but I found them all here
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
?
You can still make some member badges if you'd like. I was just adding a few that I made. ^^
oh no, lol, I saw two of the white background badges and thought that mango made one first, so I said you could remove mine, but then I saw it was yours lol, so I edited it -_-
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
oh no, lol, I saw two of the white background badges and thought that mango made one first, so I said you could remove mine, but then I saw it was yours lol, so I edited it -_-
Oh, okay. lol
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh, okay. lol
lol yeah
guess where I've fallen into? probably should make my location in english tbh, but I liked neverland before in hangul so this location will stay hangul too
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't stan, so here a few pictures, idk who is who, I'm sorry lol
these are a bit zoomed out, but I can certainly zoom them in if you'd think they'd look better that way
pretty sure hyunbin, kenta, and sanggyun are present
-
16332
16333
16334
16335
16336

 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Donghan
i_think_this_is_donghan0__1554070680_67897.png x

sorry ill make more in a bit, im kind of busy rn >->
btw lex, i think the badges you made for jbj are 75 x 75, they should be 77 x 77 👌
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Donghan
i_think_this_is_donghan0__1554070680_67897.png x

sorry ill make more in a bit, im kind of busy rn >->
btw lex, i think the badges you made for jbj are 75 x 75, they should be 77 x 77 👌
Didn't realize that they were too small. I'll try to fix them. Thank you though. ❤
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't stan, so here a few pictures, idk who is who, I'm sorry lol
these are a bit zoomed out, but I can certainly zoom them in if you'd think they'd look better that way
pretty sure hyunbin, kenta, and sanggyun are present
-
16332
16333
16334
16335
16336

I forgot to quote you, but maybe if they're zoomed in they'll look a little better. Also, make sure not to cut of their chins. ^^
Overall you did a good job. :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread