- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
who should my next aesthetic be on
don't let this flop 

you're the great? :OODrugTheGreat~
I stanGreatest ever![]()
^ My true ultDrugTheGreat~
anything you say taste mastermy votes on einnej
wdym to this day its literally been only oneanything you say taste master
I am still bopping to the ketchup song to this day
also if u do whatever i say get the ace group badge, its red and black as well so it would fit
but I literally just got two staff entitlement badgesalso if u do whatever i say get the ace group badge, its red and black as well so it would fit
smhgbut I literally just got two staff entitlement badges![]()