News Jenny Tribute (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I’ve been following DIA for about 3 years now so this is sad to hear. She’s the 3rd member to leave already. :pepecry2:
I didn't you followed them so a long time :hayshook:

What did you think of Woowa?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I didn't really like Woowa, but I do like a lot of their title other tracks. ^^
Oh that's too bad. :yolk:

It's pretty much Soty for me. Which title was your fave?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Oh that's too bad. :yolk:

It's pretty much Soty for me. Which title was your fave?
I tried to like it, but I just couldn't. :yolk:

I think my favorite title track is either Mr. Potter or Will You Go Out With Me?. Those are bops. :sanapray:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I tried to like it, but I just couldn't. :yolk:

I think my favorite title track is either Mr. Potter or Will You Go Out With Me?. Those are bops. :sanapray:
Will You Go Out With Me is so great. And the album it came with was really unique and amazing :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread