Found Jeonghan (Seventeen) TRADED (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I do want him but I don't have a card to trade sorry :maheart:
fair enough! I´d have given him to you, but I have already promised @Soogi to give him to her if no one offers anything.
sorry :/, was it Ateez I would not have made such promises.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fair enough! I´d have given him to you, but I have already promised @Soogi to give him to her if no one offers anything.
sorry :/, was it Ateez I would not have made such promises.
no problem ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and OnlyCalB

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
fair enough! I´d have given him to you, but I have already promised @Soogi to give him to her if no one offers anything.
sorry :/, was it Ateez I would not have made such promises.
no problem ^^
oh dont mind me !! i thought maybe you'd be interested in trading him for sunmi just because you seem to wnt him off your hands, but since youre not thats totally fine~ ^^ i think yili's collecting svt, and im really only looking for dk anyway :sakUwu:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh dont mind me !! i thought maybe you'd be interested in trading him for sunmi just because you seem to wnt him off your hands, but since youre not thats totally fine~ ^^ i think yili's collecting svt, and im really only looking for dk anyway :sakUwu:
i am trying mostly to get my biases before the rest of the group but i gave away vernon just now so I think I'm doing a bad job LOL
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh dont mind me !! i thought maybe you'd be interested in trading him for sunmi just because you seem to wnt him off your hands, but since youre not thats totally fine~ ^^ i think yili's collecting svt, and im really only looking for dk anyway :sakUwu:
do you really not want to collect the whole group? I mean with all respect to @Yili ♥, she will be getting that card for free anyway, so you have nothing to worry about! I´m sure I´ll get good cards for Yili in the future too ♥
plus, to be honest, I´ve had that card once before :D (I thought I had him three times, but that was someone else :D)

I know @Flocon will probably not want to trade as she seems to want all her current cards :). and honeyfornohoney knows I just want her Minho :D. who she keeps refusing to give me :D

so it all depends on you (and I swear we are all pretty chill on that one :D)
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i am trying mostly to get my biases before the rest of the group but i gave away vernon just now so I think I'm doing a bad job LOL
yeah well Vernon and his "emotional" reactions .... I wouldn´t be so quick with giving him away, myself :D. (but that picture of him is just terrible :D, sorry, just being honest :D)
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah well Vernon and his "emotional" reactions .... I wouldn´t be so quick with giving him away, myself :D. (but that picture of him is just terrible :D, sorry, just being honest :D)
it was him or the8 and i had to give up one of them but hopefully i can get him back tomorrow from yachii i miss him already :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
do you really not want to collect the whole group? I mean with all respect to @Yili ♥, she will be getting that card for free anyway, so you have nothing to worry about! I´m sure I´ll get good cards for Yili in the future too ♥
plus, to be honest, I´ve had that card once before :D (I thought I had him three times, but that was someone else :D)

I know @Flocon will probably not want to trade as she seems to want all her current cards :). and honeyfornohoney knows I just want her Minho :D. who she keeps refusing to give me :D

so it all depends on you (and I swear we are all pretty chill on that one :D)
i truly have no intentions of collecting svt, that just seems like way too much work :haylul: honestly im only participating and collecting cards to eventually trade them for dk, once that's done im gonna give everything else away heheh but thank u, i really appreciate it!!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it was him or the8 and i had to give up one of them but hopefully i can get him back tomorrow from yachii i miss him already :maheart:
I can get him for you!
i truly have no intentions of collecting svt, that just seems like way too much work :haylul: honestly im only participating and collecting cards to eventually trade them for dk, once that's done im gonna give everything else away heheh but thank u, i really appreciate it!!
I hope I´ll manage to help you ♥ or that you will get your card soon!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ll take him!!! Do I have anything you want?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
@Jimimis I have just remembered that Yachii has one card of Jeonghan and he trades with whatever card you offer him. Maybe you can make a deal? or I can trade my Seonghwa for Jeonghan and give him to you for free?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@Jimimis I have just remembered that Yachii has one card of Jeonghan and he trades with whatever card you offer him. Maybe you can make a deal? or I can trade my Seonghwa for Jeonghan and give him to you for free?
Nah it’s fine I’ll trade with him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
wait, which cards are you collecting? I would have tagged you, I´m sorry.
Bts and any pretty boys but if you look at my card collection I’m failing miserably
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Bts and any pretty boys but if you look at my card collection I’m failing miserably
well, BTS are tbh hard to get. as for pretty boys, Astro? they have some really good cards :D. I´m sure if you set your mind to it, you´ll get there. the more people are playing, the more cards are in the game :D. so you just have to post tons of deeply intellectual, meaningful threads and write a lot. :D
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread