COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Found Jeonghan (Seventeen) TRADED (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do want him but I don't have a card to trade sorry :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I do want him but I don't have a card to trade sorry :maheart:
fair enough! I´d have given him to you, but I have already promised @Soogi to give him to her if no one offers anything.
sorry :/, was it Ateez I would not have made such promises.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
fair enough! I´d have given him to you, but I have already promised @Soogi to give him to her if no one offers anything.
no problem ^^

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
no problem ^^
oh dont mind me !! i thought maybe you'd be interested in trading him for sunmi just because you seem to wnt him off your hands, but since youre not thats totally fine~ ^^ i think yili's collecting svt, and im really only looking for dk anyway :sakUwu:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh dont mind me !! i thought maybe you'd be interested in trading him for sunmi just because you seem to wnt him off your hands, but since youre not thats totally fine~ ^^ i think yili's collecting svt, and im really only looking for dk anyway :sakUwu:
i am trying mostly to get my biases before the rest of the group but i gave away vernon just now so I think I'm doing a bad job LOL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
do you really not want to collect the whole group? I mean with all respect to @Yili ♥, she will be getting that card for free anyway, so you have nothing to worry about! I´m sure I´ll get good cards for Yili in the future too ♥
plus, to be honest, I´ve had that card once before :D (I thought I had him three times, but that was someone else :D)

I know @Flocon will probably not want to trade as she seems to want all her current cards :). and honeyfornohoney knows I just want her Minho :D. who she keeps refusing to give me :D

so it all depends on you (and I swear we are all pretty chill on that one :D)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
i am trying mostly to get my biases before the rest of the group but i gave away vernon just now so I think I'm doing a bad job LOL
yeah well Vernon and his "emotional" reactions .... I wouldn´t be so quick with giving him away, myself :D. (but that picture of him is just terrible :D, sorry, just being honest :D)

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah well Vernon and his "emotional" reactions .... I wouldn´t be so quick with giving him away, myself :D. (but that picture of him is just terrible :D, sorry, just being honest :D)
it was him or the8 and i had to give up one of them but hopefully i can get him back tomorrow from yachii i miss him already :maheart:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
do you really not want to collect the whole group? I mean with all respect to @Yili ♥, she will be getting that card for free anyway, so you have nothing to worry about! I´m sure I´ll get good cards for Yili in the future too ♥
plus, to be honest, I´ve had that card once before :D (I thought I had him three times, but that was someone else :D)

I know @Flocon will probably not want to trade as she seems to want all her current cards :). and honeyfornohoney knows I just want her Minho :D. who she keeps refusing to give me :D

so it all depends on you (and I swear we are all pretty chill on that one :D)
i truly have no intentions of collecting svt, that just seems like way too much work :haylul: honestly im only participating and collecting cards to eventually trade them for dk, once that's done im gonna give everything else away heheh but thank u, i really appreciate it!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
it was him or the8 and i had to give up one of them but hopefully i can get him back tomorrow from yachii i miss him already :maheart:
I can get him for you!
i truly have no intentions of collecting svt, that just seems like way too much work :haylul: honestly im only participating and collecting cards to eventually trade them for dk, once that's done im gonna give everything else away heheh but thank u, i really appreciate it!!
I hope I´ll manage to help you ♥ or that you will get your card soon!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’ll take him!!! Do I have anything you want?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I’ll take him!!! Do I have anything you want?
I´m sorry I gave him to Yili for free. But don´t worry, I´m sure, I´ll get the card third time :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
@Jimimis I have just remembered that Yachii has one card of Jeonghan and he trades with whatever card you offer him. Maybe you can make a deal? or I can trade my Seonghwa for Jeonghan and give him to you for free?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@Jimimis I have just remembered that Yachii has one card of Jeonghan and he trades with whatever card you offer him. Maybe you can make a deal? or I can trade my Seonghwa for Jeonghan and give him to you for free?
Nah it’s fine I’ll trade with him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
wait, which cards are you collecting? I would have tagged you, I´m sorry.
Bts and any pretty boys but if you look at my card collection I’m failing miserably

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Bts and any pretty boys but if you look at my card collection I’m failing miserably
well, BTS are tbh hard to get. as for pretty boys, Astro? they have some really good cards :D. I´m sure if you set your mind to it, you´ll get there. the more people are playing, the more cards are in the game :D. so you just have to post tons of deeply intellectual, meaningful threads and write a lot. :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread