Appreciation Jessica and Krystal on SNL Korea (1 Viewer)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,184
Reactions Received
1,624
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,333
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
After being shown on screen at an I-dle concert and doing an SNSD medley in her own and now this it really feels like something has changed behind the scenes. Am I crazy for hoping that maybe we'll get some crumbs next year during the 20th anniversary? I'm not holding out for something as big as an OT9 concert but just about any kind of cameo with the girls would make my year.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
After being shown on screen at an I-dle concert and doing an SNSD medley in her own and now this it really feels like something has changed behind the scenes. Am I crazy for hoping that maybe we'll get some crumbs next year during the 20th anniversary? I'm not holding out for something as big as an OT9 concert but just about any kind of cameo with the girls would make my year.
Oh i want an OT9 concert ( burn the internet down that would.. we gotta dream BIG) but, yes anything would be fantastic.
Taeyeon has been very quick lately to catch her and Krystal's voices on Nolto.

Jessica at Tiffany's wedding would send shock waves. Probably way too big over shadow the event Unless there was some lead up into it. That is more than Naeun not showing and Yookyung showing up to Bomi's
 
  • Love
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread