even approved by a straight male :llama_flirt: I will admit they are better than mine... slightly.
ripiasuju . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,777 Reactions Received 6,501 Cards View Profile KS Coins 11 Gender Male 31 March 2019 #21 inverity said: even approved by a straight male Click to expand... I will admit they are better than mine... slightly. Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey and inverity
inverity said: even approved by a straight male Click to expand... I will admit they are better than mine... slightly.
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 31 March 2019 #22 I was not expecting that Reactions: Ringwanderung, JakeyWantsCakey and inverity
R Ringwanderung ad astra per aspera . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 2,391 Reactions Received 12,538 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Jin Wreck @mirella 1 April 2019 #23 wow jae Reactions: inverity