News Jihyo Apologizes and Explains Mental Distress (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is so upsetting. She didn’t deserve to be outed like this and she also wasn’t wrong. The people calling her rude are wrong here. Eventually, if you keep beating someone down enough of times, they won’t get up anymore and that’s exactly how depression feels. She can’t even protect herself from malicious comments because every word of her can be twisted into something else. It really amazes me how people can be over a relationship. Let’s not even talk about the gross strap-on jokes that people have been making about Daniel and Jihyo and I don’t mean when all of it was revealed, I mean even last month. You can say she won’t be able to read these but Daniel can. I hope these people feel disgusted and realise what harm they’ve done. How can you even call yourself a fan when your idol is struggling mentally and you go and do the things you’d never want anyone to write about you. Just yesterday they were attacking her on NB, now they’ll probably act holier than though.

Daniel is Jihyo’s sunshine during the hard times and vice versa. Don’t take that away.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Aww I hope it can get better. Thats so difficult to get through. I hope she can take some time to focus on herself and her health.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This is so upsetting. She didn’t deserve to be outed like this and she also wasn’t wrong. The people calling her rude are wrong here. Eventually, if you keep beating someone down enough of times, they won’t get up anymore and that’s exactly how depression feels. She can’t even protect herself from malicious comments because every word of her can be twisted into something else. It really amazes me how people can be over a relationship. Let’s not even talk about the gross strap-on jokes that people have been making about Daniel and Jihyo and I don’t mean when all of it was revealed, I mean even last month. You can say she won’t be able to read these but Daniel can. I hope these people feel disgusted and realise what harm they’ve done. How can you even call yourself a fan when your idol is struggling mentally and you go and do the things you’d never want anyone to write about you. Just yesterday they were attacking her on NB, now they’ll probably act holier than though.

Daniel is Jihyo’s sunshine during the hard times and vice versa. Don’t take that away.
I'm glad they found each other, they match really well. Hopefully they'll last for a very long time
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
poor girl :/
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm glad they found each other, they match really well. Hopefully they'll last for a very long time
Me too. They were made for each other. :sadcat:

I just wish jealous people would realize how immature their words are. Hopefully. they'll reflect on their behaviour and realise that it's not something to hate an idol for. All these 'she deserves' better or 'he deserves better', it makes me angry, they deserve whoever makes them happy, we're not their priority. That's why I admire Daniel because he never made his fans feel like we're their girlfriend and that's why I admire Jihyo because she said Once aren't family or friends to her. Fans should just remain fans.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This isn't shaping up to be a good year for Twice, only 6 days in and already 3 controversies
She really did get an unexpected amount of backlash for what she said, even though she was right, just blunt.

It's slowly mounting into a "Twice is unhinged" narrative with people bringing up Momo dating, Sana's "scandal" from last year and Dahyun's "attitude issues" all of which is being taken dangerously out of context. Momo even apologized for starting the year off with a dating scandal. Hopefully with this, people will back off for a while...

It's very concerning. Last year wasn't great already and I'm sure it was way worse than we know considering no one would have guessed Jihyo was mentally distressed as well.

They need a break and badly
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Man...idk if JYP will do this, but I really think it'd be good to just let Twice go on a hiatus for a while. Those girls need some rest and some time away.
Two members (that we know of) struggling with mental health issues, a stalker on the loose making everyone anxious, and a group that's getting more and more prone to illness and injury.

Betting we'll get another tour
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
She really did get an unexpected amount of backlash for what she said, even though she was right, just blunt.

It's slowly mounting into a "Twice is unhinged" narrative with people bringing up Momo dating, Sana's "scandal" from last year and Dahyun's "attitude issues" all of which is being taken dangerously out of context. Momo even apologized for starting the year off with a dating scandal. Hopefully with this, people will back off for a while...

It's very concerning. Last year wasn't great already and I'm sure it was way worse than we know considering no one would have guessed Jihyo was mentally distressed as well.

They need a break and badly
I only saw it from a DKDK video that got recommended to me with it in saying "Jihyo cancelled" and I was like "what?", I didn't see the big deal from what she said even if the slang used is a feminazi thing and I mean she's a bad feminazi if she is one considering she's dating a man so doesn't make sense.

Twice don't seem in a good place at all mentally and JYP are continuing as usual until they breakdown pretty much, so much for how much they love to shove how they take care of their artists in your face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread