- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
sexy is always funnyThe few times were being sexy is funny![]()
![]()
![]()
Agreed. Only old people get this though.sexy is always funny
what are you on about
Right, we should all be nudists!I've never understood why skin showing is considered sexy or skimpy![]()
Of course. I am always an advocate for comfortability.Right, we should all be nudists!But more on the serious side ,for religious reasons I get it. But it should always be based on how comfortable the idol is. I see
when Idols are obviously uncomfortable with their outfits. I also hate it when skimpy outfits are used just for shock value. It's disrespectful to the idol and fans and lazy. But then I'd be happy if idols just wore jeans and t-shirts.
![]()