Jihyo was just too sexy for the temple (7 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
quite I must say
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I've never understood why skin showing is considered sexy or skimpy :umwhat:
Right, we should all be nudists! :lucastwerk: But more on the serious side ,for religious reasons I get it. But it should always be based on how comfortable the idol is. I see :pandamad: when Idols are obviously uncomfortable with their outfits. I also hate it when skimpy outfits are used just for shock value. It's disrespectful to the idol and fans and lazy. But then I'd be happy if idols just wore jeans and t-shirts. :pandaamazed:
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,207
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,999
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Right, we should all be nudists! :lucastwerk: But more on the serious side ,for religious reasons I get it. But it should always be based on how comfortable the idol is. I see :pandamad: when Idols are obviously uncomfortable with their outfits. I also hate it when skimpy outfits are used just for shock value. It's disrespectful to the idol and fans and lazy. But then I'd be happy if idols just wore jeans and t-shirts. :pandaamazed:
Of course. I am always an advocate for comfortability.
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread