Appreciation Jimin is the best performer of all time (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Am I 100% biased? Yes
Am I 100% correct? Also yes
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well looking at Jimin perform is like looking at art, he is not only a great dancer but he is a great performer. The way he flows and moves is just eye catching. Although some may not agree, as they may prefer sharper or harder hitting moves, it can't change the fact that Jimin is just great at what he is doing ^^
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Am I 100% biased? Yes
Am I 100% correct? Also yes
SIS YOU HAD ME AT JIMIN AND PERFORM
That man could do a a froggy jump and I'd cry over him
ngl I respect him so much as a performer I get instantly heated if I hear people talk bad on his name - or in general
Every now and then I remember the dance-off scenes from American Hustle Life and get mad all over again
or when ppl laughed at him falling on stage or his voice-cracks
as if they understood how hard it is to grasp the techniques behind singing
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well looking at Jimin perform is like looking at art, he is not only a great dancer but he is a great performer. The way he flows and moves is just eye catching. Although some may not agree, as they may prefer sharper or harder hitting moves, it can't change the fact that Jimin is just great at what he is doing ^^
I agree

I would describe Jungkook's style as "sharp" and Hoseok's as a "sharp-flowing" style
Jimin can perform both as well as "emotional" style, which is what attracts so many people to his stage-presence and sets him apart.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
SIS YOU HAD ME AT JIMIN AND PERFORM
That man could do a a froggy jump and I'd cry over him
ngl I respect him so much as a performer I get instantly heated if I hear people talk bad on his name - or in general
Every now and then I remember the dance-off scenes from American Hustle Life and get mad all over again
or when ppl laughed at him falling on stage or his voice-cracks
as if they understood how hard it is to grasp the techniques behind singing
i dont even care if its the easiest thing in the world to dance or sing :lovelycooky: i will praise him no matter what
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i dont even care if its the easiest thing in the world to dance or sing :lovelycooky: i will praise him no matter what
Dangggg same

I extend that feeling to Namjoon and Hoseok though
Hoseok lowkey carries that sexy-vibe that so many people love about BTS's dance-line whenever Jimin isn't there to do it first
Namjoon does the same for rap-line uwu
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Dangggg same

I extend that feeling to Namjoon and Hoseok though
Hoseok lowkey carries that sexy-vibe that so many people love about BTS's dance-line whenever Jimin isn't there to do it first
Namjoon does the same for rap-line uwu
bts all fit together :sj_weary: cute peas in a pod
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
inserts a fancam of Jimin cuz it's an appreciation thread after all :)

that was such a nice day for earth :maheart: bts in tight pants and flowy shirts > living
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Even if I died I would rise up from the dead just to tell my great great great great great grandchildren about how great they are lol.
bts's great great great great great grandchildren are probably already on that
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Shimmer and potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread