Appreciation jimin photo dump (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
fun anecdote I was watching jimin’s vlive last night while working out and nearly fell off the elliptical when he made that cute face after calling jk to come visit

9826FA61-9C2C-4306-B2B9-5D56FEC4C650.png
A4D5708F-200E-49F9-9581-1F1CC7B18A0F.jpeg
8C28910C-3CD1-4EBC-B0BC-4CEA0F376ABF.jpeg
9AC06D28-67BB-4938-9034-DDB8239325F9.jpeg
65B59342-164F-4ADF-892C-174839279B67.jpeg
6A769F15-A47A-433F-9343-3429A9CEFE71.jpeg
E47A336D-EF32-4DF4-9232-444634270A5E.jpeg
C7808854-ABA9-47E1-8C0F-D5CD3640126C.jpeg
AD77ABB1-D2B1-4F85-99A5-1D290E7C6CC0.jpeg
2697A2BC-F0EF-41A9-A154-674A494F849D.jpeg
AF361069-DCD0-4FBF-8C5E-A9D6CA21649E.jpeg
3D8C812F-03E3-468E-931D-C8C91007BC23.jpeg
B13EFD08-559F-4EBA-BE85-F13B7E47F3AC.jpeg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost and Boyo

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
fun anecdote I was watching jimin’s vlive last night while working out and nearly fell off the elliptical when he made that cute face after calling jk to come visit
THIS TOOK ME OUT LMAOOO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
THIS TOOK ME OUT LMAOOO
I automatically went to hug myself and squeal, and then I lost my balance and almost split open my skull I swear
Jimin is a menace to society :headache: Cute lil giggles like the one he makes should come with advance warning
 
  • Haha
Reactions: tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I automatically went to hug myself and squeal, and then I lost my balance and almost split open my skull I swear
Jimin is a menace to society :headache: Cute lil giggles like the one he makes should come with advance warning
agreed :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread