- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Psychometry is the ability to discover facts about an event or person by touching objects associated with them. In He Is Psychometric, Lee Ahn played by GOT7‘s Jinyoung had these powers and it turns out that Jinyoung himself wouldn’t mind using the psychometric powers on JB, because he wanted to know more about JB before they had met…
"I’ve known JB hyung for 11 years now so I want to know more about what was before those 11 years."
— Jinyoung
So romantic jinyoung-ssi ..
The one legit real ship

"I’ve known JB hyung for 11 years now so I want to know more about what was before those 11 years."
— Jinyoung
So romantic jinyoung-ssi ..
The one legit real ship