Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 25 November 2021 #1 Reactions: Boyo and OnlyCalB
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 25 November 2021 #2 I hope Lisa has a speedy recovery and I am glad that the other members were not affected by the illness! Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myth
I hope Lisa has a speedy recovery and I am glad that the other members were not affected by the illness!
Hoemantic Armageddon . Joined 14 June 2021 Messages 4,563 Reactions Received 6,241 Location Supernova Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,475 Pronouns he/they 25 November 2021 #3 Rest well Lisa Reactions: OnlyCalB and Myth
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,476 Reactions Received 41,094 Cards View Profile KS Coins 241,144 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 25 November 2021 #4 Good news for the members and get well soon, Lisa! Reactions: Myth
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 26 November 2021 #5 I hope Lisa gets well soon! Reactions: Myth