- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
that’s what I love to doAhh you have me gushing over these gals again 😩
It’s your job herethat’s what I love to do
that’s what I plan to do foreverIt’s your job here
You better serve with at least one pic of these peeps everyday![]()
😌that’s what I plan to do forever
totally. I don’t get why the company is being this waySooo pretty.
Sad that fromis has had such a un fun run at times.
fromis in general is overlooked but fear not I will promote them to no end as the head floverjisun doesn't get the recognition she deserves in regards to how funny, beautiful, and talented she is. thank you for appreciating herwe need more flovers on this site
unrelated but my grandma looked like her when she was younger, funnily enoughand yes, it's very weird
They just need to face the voting deal heads up, and say this is who we have and promote.totally. I don’t get why the company is being this way
exactly. especially considering fromis does have some momentum before…They just need to face the voting deal heads up, and say this is who we have and promote.
but things like just vanishing for a year is so dumb.
Its like IZONE the people who obsess over that do not follow the group now, nor would they ever.exactly. especially considering fromis does have some momentum before…
exactly. they seriously messed up but time with fromis and unfortunately even our izone girlies are suffering cause of multiple thingsIts like IZONE the people who obsess over that do not follow the group now, nor would they ever.
Play to your base take the solid success you have and build on it.
in a crazy crowded female market with new groups every min (it feels like even in the covid time) no movement is moving backwards.