Jiwon (Fromis) is not a panda fan.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
She said to me, as translated by Fromm app's built in translator, "I've decided your to much of a loser."

Google translated it as "A journey is so much like a journey".

If I hadn't looked further it looked like she was calling me a loser. Most of the messages barely make sense anyways on Fromm but my tiny panda brain found it funny. :pandarolleyes:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
She said to me, as translated by Fromm app's built in translator, "I've decided your to much of a loser."

Google translated it as "A journey is so much like a journey".

If I hadn't looked further it looked like she was calling me a loser. Most of the messages barely make sense anyways on Fromm but my tiny panda brain found it funny. :pandarolleyes:
poor you...
the journey of 1000 li begins with the first step!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread