News Jiyeon Solo Comeback In November (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Talking about her solo comeback, "I know that fans are waiting for it. So I'm in talks with my Chinese company. I'm preparing to record for my comeback in November, but we still haven't decided on the title track. We are deciding between two songs, one is similar to "1 Minute 1 Second"."

T-ara
@Mirae @goyo @DimashVirus @bulletproof @Jimin
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
FINALLY... I have been waiting for Jiyeon
 
  • Love
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread