he deadass did that. God damn him and his great sense of humor!
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 21 July 2019 #1 he deadass did that. God damn him and his great sense of humor! Reactions: potato, Sory, Wingfrost and 3 others
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 21 July 2019 #2 LMAOOO I LOVE JOHNNY Reactions: potato, Sory, Wingfrost and 1 other person
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 21 July 2019 #3 From the videos I’ve seen of him, he’s pretty much us if we were to become kpop idols. Reactions: potato, Sory, Evergreen and 4 others
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 21 July 2019 #4 Dead lmao Reactions: Sory, Wingfrost and maruberry
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 21 July 2019 #5 LOL Reactions: Sory, Wingfrost and maruberry
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,131 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,398 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 21 July 2019 #6 Reactions: Sory and maruberry
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 23 July 2019 #7 Omg that’s so funny 😁 Reactions: maruberry
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 23 July 2019 #8 Yes, I agree! I love him so much. I found this video and it had me cracking up in laughter. I had to watch it twice: Reactions: maruberry
Yes, I agree! I love him so much. I found this video and it had me cracking up in laughter. I had to watch it twice: