Joined some school club that only had me and some socially awkward girl in it (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
I am 17, half-Mexican, and have high-functioning autism, I work out for 34 days at the gym and go on a strict diet, I met this girl at my school who's socially awkward, we're basically socially stunted and the way she talks is amazing and we smile at each other sometimes, she likes to read and I like to go to the gym, she's short and 15 and Asian and I'm 17 but my grade in school was downgraded to Junior year and she's a sophomore, she saw my Dad outside while I was at school and we were laughing because this lady kept swearing outside, we just strolled along and me and the girl said Hey to each other and smiled.

The club name was Aggies United, I thought there was going to be more people but there was barely any and it was just me and that girl I really only liked and got along with, anyone else I didn't really feel like having deep interest or friends with, they were basically either stupid or uninteresting.

Most of the other clubs at school were uninteresting and didn't have any good meet ups at all and I wasn't interested in joining them, this club had either socially stunted kids like me or just unlikeable kids, but this girl was the only one I really liked out of all of them, that's all I really have to say.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That's nice you have a friend from a club.
Maybe it can go further some day,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread